Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sparkly, and fun.




This holiday season I have noticed a lot of sequins and on everything. They are on shorts, wristlets, tank tops, all over dresses, shoes, scarves, hats, and even gloves. This is a sure way to dazzle up an outfit. =] I love the fact that you can get it all over a dress. You are sure to be the talk of the night with a sequins dress that literally makes you the center of attention. The sparkles I think bring out your complexion and make you glow. I recommend black leather legging with a long black sequins tank top finished off with a navy blue blazer and a pair of fabulous sequin pumps with silver sparkly earrings and a silver sequins wristlet.

Express has a wristlet for $ 29.50 in silver and in black, and a sequined tank for $29.50, sequined black shorts for $59.50, sequined black leggings for $98.00 a sequined bralette for $18.00, seuined thong for $12.50, and a sequined graphic tee for $29.50. These gorgeous pieces are a must have for this holiday season. They are absolutely perfect for any holiday party.

There are also sequined pieces at forever21.com. I have yet to find any sequined all over pumps that are to die for but when I do I will write a blog just about these gorgeous shoes. I’m a little disappointed no one has made an exquisite pair yet, maybe I’ll just design shoes. Haha =]

Thanks for reading.

Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

  1. Kaleigh, you have done a fabulous job on your blog this semester! I actually hope you continue to write on it every once in a while because I have genuinely enjoyed the topic and your writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. =]=] that makes me feel so good.
    and i just may continue. i love fashion and finding good fashion.

    ReplyDelete