Monday, November 9, 2009

Lace me!




Lace has become a big part of my wardrobe from shirts to bracelets and necklaces to head bands and to of course the unmentionables. Haha =] Lace is a fine open fabric, typically one of cotton or silk, made by looping, twisting, or knitting thread in patterns. These patterns come in all sorts and are all in their own way beautiful. The pure beauty of lace is flirty, sexy, and fun. This accessory is fun on the sleves of shirts as the tops of shirts, accents on an under shirt, on bracelets, necklaces, rings. It is a must have in every girls closet. It can be worn in all different colors. I wear it in black and white because I think it is more girly for me but if you want to be sexy I suggest red or pink lace.

So be sure when you are going out on a date night to include this wonderful fabric to make that night a little more fun and flirty for your man. Lol =]

To find lace jewelry I suggest forlove 21, a store locates in circle centre mall in Indianapolis Indiana, or forever21.com.

Pictured above is a lace ring, and a lace top both from forever21.com

P.s. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment