Friday, September 4, 2009

Introductory Blog =]

Hello! I’m Kaleigh Miller and I attend Ball State University as a freshmen and I am majoring in pre-dental preparation. I’m going to strive to be a dentist and hopefully one day I will be successful. =] I love milk duds, puppies, kittens, popcorn, my family, and my friends. I’m a big movie buff and love to watch movies. My favorite movie is Cinderella and I will watch it over and over and over again. I’m kind of a crazy person when my friends and I get together. We tend to become a little smart ass to each other but that’s how we have fun. Oh yeah and I absolutely love to shop and find deals!!!!!!

I’m going to be writing a blog all about fashion, trends, and style. I love fashion and I LOVE to shop. I like to piece different things together and make my style my own. I also like to look at what other people’s style are like and take some of their ides and incorporate it with my own and maybe add a new style that is different from any one elses.

Since I love to shop sooooo much and like to be in the know and the latest fashions I thought this would be a great topic to blog about. I will be talking all about deals, fashion icons, and stores. I hope all of you will enjoy my information and hopefully it will help you find some awesome deals. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment